What to Do If You Did Not Receive Fee Disclosures

September 19, 2012 at 8:01 pm Leave a comment

If you are a plan fiduciary and do not receive the necessary fee disclosures from a covered service provider, what should you do?  The EBSA released a tool on their website for reporting these situations.   In addition, the web page discusses your responsibilities.  Located at http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/regs/feedisclosurefailurenotice.html, the form linked to at the bottom of the page can be used to report these providers.  You will want to retain a copy of your report and have a copy of your last Form 5500 with you to aid in completion.

Thanks for reading.  Please sign up for my blog and follow me on twitter @ChristineGurney.


Entry filed under: Pension Reform. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

What to Do if You Receive an IRS Notice for Your 5500 Another Pension Plan Provisions of MAP-21 FREE Phone Forum

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed

Christine Gurney

A pension professional who shares her thoughts and ideas about the pension world for industry members and anyone else interested.

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Vote in Today’s US Midterm Elections

I Voted

%d bloggers like this: